Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered





Invites are out!! We are so very excited that we finally got our invitations in the mail. After many, many hours of putting them together, thanks to the help of my momma, they all got finished and look absolutely beautiful. I am so happy they turned out the way I wanted, especially since we made each and every one..definitely could not have found anything like it premade. Hopefully all of those who find one in your mailbox feel the same way.

Now that it is September, we are officially 2 months away from the big day!! For the most part all the big stuff has been taken care of. We have all the centerpieces done, excluding any fresh flowers we get from our florist. We also have our cakes picked out and a great place that is doing them for a great price, which was a major concern of mine considering some the prices I have seen for cakes. And the fact that we were supposed to have someone do them for us as a wedding gift, but then could never, ever get a hold of him to set up a tasting and final contract agreement. Man, was that a headache and big, big worry! But after a day of calling around and looking at prices, we decided on Jackson Bakery and I don't think anyone will be dissapointed.

I only have a few more arts and crafts projects that have to get done and then all I have to worry about is follow ups with my venders and adjustments on prices and numbers as soon as all my RSVP's come in. Ha, I say that like it's nothing. All I know is I'm so excited and yes, there's not much to do, but these last 2 months are gonna fly by...and I can't wait!


On a fun note, Josh and I got a phone call the other week from National Dance Club. I had won a free dance lesson from one of the bridal shows I went to. So, this past Wednesday we went in for our first lesson. We got to learn the basic steps to the waltz, rumba, and a basic swing dance step. We had so much fun and got to sign up for a second lesson, the chance to participate in a group lesson, and to go one of the socials that they sponser for only $35! We can't wait to go back and learn a little bit more so we look very coordinated during our first dance. This week we also get to meet with our minister at Signal Crest to start our first counseling session and start planning out the actual cermony.

Have I mentioned I can't wait for November 5?!? Well, in case I haven't. I CAN'T WAIT FOR NOVEMBER 5TH!


And now I'm gonna leave you with another sneak peek of a project I'm working on. You'll have to wait til the big day to see the finished work of art.



No comments: