Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Goals

April is here, and I am ready for the springtime weather and fun. Let's see what I have in store this month: FUN: --Finish new book and start AND finish another --Go to Lookouts game --Host a cook-out
-- Enjoy the company of at least 2 friends for lunch/ dinner


HOUSE:

--Spring clean

--Put away winter clothes

--Organize closets

-- Keep up with chores


HEALTH:

--Water, water, and more water

--Really, and truly use the Wii Fit

--Take Lola for walks


WEDDING:

--Book photographer

--Start planning with florist

--Buy invitation stuff

--Start planning out ceremony/reception decor


My list may not look all that big, but I've got some big things to get done; particularly in the wedding department. I can already tell it's going to be a fun month, and I can't wait!

1 comment:

SarahKL said...

Sign me up for one of those lunches! :)