Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dear Santa,

Hi Santa, it's me, Brianne. I have spent most of my day compiling my wish list for this year's Christmas presents. It's not much...well too much. I don't need everything, and really I don't expect everything. I think I have been a very good girl this year and will greatly appreciate any present you put under my Christmas tree. Thank you in advance. Happy Holidays and safe travels. I look forward to Christmas morning!
I am registered at: Target; Belk; and Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I would love anything off these wedding registries that I (meaning we) did not receive.
A brown leather (faux leather) bomber jacket. This one is from JcPenney. I'm not sure of the price. But I'm not picky...just something similar to this, please.
This is my favorite perfume of all time. The end.
All I need to say is Payless.
I'm sure you are wondering what these are. They are fleece inserts for your rain boots. Love. Target.
A new black fleece full zip jacket. Target.
And of course a girl always loves clothes. Here are a few pieces from Old Navy that I l.o.v.e.
There are also tons of other pieces that I have found and fallen for. Just go to pintrest and take a look at my clothes bulletin board. All must have, easy to find pieces.
And of course, I would not be opposed to anything pretty and sparkly. And I probably wouldn't hate it if there was a kindle of sorts. Just sayin'.
Thanks Santa!
Love,

No comments: