Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mr & Mrs Gorman

This past weekend I was lucky enough to be a part of one of my dear friend's wedding. Ashley and I have been friends since we met in FIRST GRADE! Crazy, right? Right. But it's the truth. We grew up together and spent most of our high school days completely inseperable. And it was in high school that she and Nick started dating. They have been together for 10 years and havehad many ups and downs that made them who they are today.

And one of the best parts? Mason, their son. He just turned 7 and he was such a good sport the day of the wedding. Even while we were setting up Camp Dixie at 9 in the morning on Sunday and all he had was us girls to keep him company.  He is such a kind, loving, funny, smart kid. Ashley and Nick have a great son, and they are great parents. I am so happy for this lil family and to be able to call them friends, and family. Congratulations to the Gorman Family! (and let me just say...Ashely was S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.)






                                   ***All photos curtiosy Laura Knox Photography, Ashley's Photographer***
 

1 comment:

Traci said...

Aww. I bet their wedding was so pretty. Mason looks adorable. I got married at Camp Dixie 4 years ago.. I loved it. I love the & sign with their back to the camera. Great picture!