Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Goals

Now that we are in our new home, I figured that it's time to get back to my  our goals. Hopefully we can get a lot done this month, but with the holidays just right around the corner, I'm a little skeptical. But, my fingers are crossed! (And maybe my toes, hehe).

*Read 2 books
*Limit of 2 fast food days
*Celebrate our 1 year anniversary
*Celebrate Thanksgiving
*Lunch with 2 friends
*Football night with friends
*Re-do dining room chairs, finally
*Make a kitchen chalk board
*Find paint colors for the house
*List of house wants/needs
*Organize/clean out clothes
*Work on Josh's man cave
*Weekly grocery shopping
*Meal planning
*Christmas shopping list
*Save 25% of weekly earnings

Yeah, I think I'm definitely needing to cross my toes on this list. Should be a fun month around 805!

No comments: