Thursday, January 3, 2013

January Goals 2013

New beginnings. That's one of the best parts of a new year. And with our new home, and Josh's new (well, sorta still new) job, this year is definitely going to bring lots of new things. Oh yeah, and did I mention we are anticipating the arrival of our niece?!?!? I think I may have mentioned it in passing. So, let's start this year of with a bang and get some things crossed off our to-do lists. Here's what's in store for us at 805.

-Read 1 book (startin' out small)
-Redo family binder and get it ready for 2013
-stick to my meal plans (I already have the whole MONTH planned out!)
-Save money.
-Redo our guest bedroom.
-Get quotes for our roof.
-FINALLY print wedding/engagement pics
-organize 2012 photos
-And of course, celebrate MY BIRTHDAY!!


I think that's a good start to the new year. Not too much, but it will definitely get us jump started for all this year will bring.

Be sure to check back to see all our fun happenings!!

No comments: