Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Goals

Alright my friends, I don't have a lot of goals for this month, but I feel like I'll have the luck o'the Irish on my side and that I can get everything (and maybe some extra) stuff done. Hopefully there won't be any mischievous leprechauns hanging around my house to create extra messes for me, but we will see. Here's what I have planned so far:

-Read..I really would like to make this a daily habit.
-Mini Vacay, including Dropkick Murphy Concert
-Print and Organize 2013 binder
-Finish and submit taxes
-Get roof estimates and figure out finances
-Print those dadgum pictures!
-Work on guest room
-Hopefully welcome our sweet baby niece to the family!!

It is a lot of repeat stuff, but I'm bound and determined to get this stuff done! I know I can.


No comments: