Wednesday, March 6, 2013

February Recap

Let's see how February was for the O'Dell household....here's what I wanted to get done, in case you (kinda like myself...hint hint) forgot:

-Read at least 1 hour a day
-Finish 2013 family binder
-Print wedding/engagement pictures
-Keep up with menu plans
-Work on guest bedroom (finish wallpaper removal, price all pieces to start bringing it back together)
-Plan out debt payments (I want all credit card debt paid off in a year...so, that will require careful calculations)
-Host Super Bowl Party
-Chris and Kittie's baby shower in Nashville (it's almost time for sweet little girl to be here!!!!!)

Now let's look at that list again, but with what DID get done:

-Read at least 1 hour a day
-Finish 2013 family binder
This is sorta kinda done. I have all the pages ready, the just have to be printed. I might get the 2013 binder ready by the time 2014 gets here.
-Print wedding/engagement pictures
HA. Ok...I have some in a folder ready to print, and then Josh and I went last week and purchased a few more frames...so, I just have to get pictures picked out. There's just too many to choose from!!! How in the world am I supposed to pick?!?!
-Keep up with menu plans
-Work on guest bedroom (finish wallpaper removal, price all pieces to start bringing it back together)
I have a list of all that I need, or think I need for this room, however, I have not done anything to actually work in it or start budgeting and price shopping. Although I do have a max dollar amount in mind.
-Plan out debt payments (I want all credit card debt paid off in a year...so, that will require careful calculations)
-Host Super Bowl Party
-Chris and Kittie's baby shower in Nashville (it's almost time for sweet little girl to be here!!!!!)

And to add to the list, I got to enjoy a lovely brunch with Sarah and her family and other friends to welcome her new baby. I have a post written about it, just have to get pictures on it, then you can read all about it!

Ok. So February was super productive, but considering we only had 28 days.....a lot did get done. And, now it's already six days into March, so I better get busy, right?! Right. But what am I gonna do?? I'll let you know as soon as I know.



No comments: