Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nashville Baby Shower

This past Saturday, my mom and I piled a TON of presents into her car and drove to Nashville for Kittie's first baby shower. Four of her friends in Nashville hosted the shower and did a wonderful job. Ten of us gathered to honor Kittie and dote on her. She got a lot of great things that will come in great use for when sweet baby girl (still no name) is here. Now for the pictures...they tell the story a lot better than I could.














After the presents were opened we all enjoyed each others company...and things got a little crazy with songs written in honor of Kittie and a little bit of a fashion show. Lots of laughs and love. The perfect baby shower. Congrats Kittie! We can't wait to meet that precious little girl!!


 

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Such a lovely post! I remember planning a nice baby shower for my sister. It was quite like this. I was able to decorate the event space beautifully for my sister. It was her birthday on the day of her baby shower and I tried my best to make her day one of the best ones.