Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Let's rewind to October....

WOW!!! I am really not good at the blogging thing, but I PINKY PROMISE I will get better. OKay, so with that said...where do I begin?? hmm..let's go back to OCTOBER...

Really there are only a couple of things that happened in October that I want to share. One would of course be Halloween. It was our first Halloween in our house and of course I decorated. Here is our house all spookified.
I ended up having some headstones in the garden in front of the house, but of course never got around to taking a picture of it and we also had a skeleton tree...it was supposed to glow in the dark but I never saw any spooky glowing skeletons...go figure.
The other thing that I was super excited about in October was that Josh took me to see Finding Nemo on Ice. I was soooo excited. here are a few pics to recap on that (p.s. we were the only couple there without children...cause we're cool like that)


And last, but certainly not least would be the Big Chill's annual Halloween Party. We had a huge party on Halloween night with a DJ and a costume contest. It was tons of fun and everyone, even us servers were dressed up. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the night.


The top one is of Anna, Kim, Scottie, and myself. Then just Anna and myself. And the last one is just a glimpse of how packed it was that night. This picture is just of one side of the restaurant and probably half the dance floor. Yeah, it was busy that night; again, tons of fun and of course we had a party of our own after it was all said and done and that of course was loads of fun as well.

2 comments:

with love, Emily said...

yay for blogging! Keep the pictures coming! love to see what you guys are up to!

SarahKL said...

I JUST realized you were blogging!! WHOO HOO!!! I'm definitely excited to see everything that's going on. How about a HOUSE TOUR!! :) YAY!