Monday, February 8, 2010

TIIIIMBER!!!!

Late Thursday night we had an unwelcome house guest.......a huge oak tree that was residing in my backyard. I guess it was too wet and cold for him outside, so he thought he'd come into the kitchen to dry off. And since he decided to come inside, he figured he should take a nap in the nice warmth of my house. He made my car would make a nice pillow for this snooze. He hasn't gotten up since. So for the time being, we are back at my parents' house on Signal. Which sucks since we work downtown and work late nights, but at least we have somewhere to go. We will probably be out of our house for 2-3 months while our kitchen gets redone. As for my car....I will be purchasing a new one and selling mine for junk. No one was injured during this and both animals are safe and sound with us.

1 comment:

SarahKL said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!!!!!!! I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open! That is SO CRAZY!! I'm glad you and the babies are okay. :( I hate it for your house and car though!! YIKES!