Friday, February 19, 2010

Update

I thought it might be about time to post an update about my house. The tree is finally off my kitchen and car and work has started in restoring my house back to some order. There is a huge orange dumpster in my front yard, which is now completely treeless ( ugly in my opinion) and cabinets have been emptied and moved to a dry space for the duration of construction. We went by yesterday to get a look at progress and were told that the outside wall of our kitchen was only being held up by one wire, as soon as they cut that wire, the wall went falling. If all goes well we will be moved back in April/May. The construction part shouldn't take too long, what could be the hold up is the inspector coming out to make sure our house is up to the new codes...keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: