Monday, January 3, 2011

January Goals

Ok, so I decided that I am going to try this monthly goals thing. It's just a test run, seeing as I tried this once before and it was a MAJOR fail on my part. But, it is a new year and a new start, so why not give it a try for the first couple months and see what happens, right? Alright, here it goes:

FUN:
* Read a book a week: My Horizontal Life - Chelsea Handler
Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea - Chelsea Handler
Pratical Demonkeeping - Christopher Moore
Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies - Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
* Celebrate my 25th birthday
*Have lunch or dinner with 3 friends
* Have a couples night at our house with our friends, Sarah and Jerry

DIY/ CRAFTING:
* Make pages for 4 family events in the scrapbook
* Work on our family tree
* Make new wreaths for doors

HOME:
* Organize house
* Keep house clean so only minor straightening needs to be done
* Put up Christmas stuff
* Clean out garage

COOKING:
* Meal plan for nights off
* Try 1 new recipe
* Try 1 new yummy desert

HEALTH:
* Use the Wii Fit everyday
* Drink 4 glass of water a day

****Disclaimer: As we know, I am not really the workout kinda girl, so this category is going be taken in baby steps.****

WEDDING:
* Find venue/ venues
* Bridal party list
* First draft of guest list
* Make timeline of when things need to get done

Alright my friends, it's all out there for everyone to see. These are my intentions for the month. Hopefully now that I've committed to it, I can actually get some of this stuff done ( especially stuff for the wedding). Check back to see how the progress goes!

1 comment:

with love, Emily said...

I'm loving all the updates! Keep it up! I love hearing about what's going on in your life!