Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh Man...

Wow, not only is this month over...but I have barely put a dent on my goal list. AND I have been super terrible about updating everyone on our exciting lives. So here is a quick recap.

Last week was my birthday. Josh took me to dinner and a movie on Tuesday. Since we were already out, we decided to do a little bit of bar hopping and see our friends at work. Wednesday was spent at home being lazy...we had WAY too much fun Tuesday night. Josh had to work Thursday night, so I stayed at home and did some much needed straightening up (not that you can tell now, but oh well.) Friday was my birthday, and unfortunately I had to work Friday night. It was still a good night, but I would have preferred to be out with friends celebrating. Oh well, can't win 'em all, right? On Sunday we met up with my parents at Foodworks for a birthday brunch and boy oh boy was it delicious! I had a Philly cheese omelet and a good portion of my mom's apple cinnamon pancakes. I. am. in. love. A trip back for those pancakes will be definitely be planned.

This week so far I have booked two appointments to look at places for the wedding. Tomorrow we go check out Lindsay Street Hall and next Wednesday we will spend our afternoon at St. Luke United Methodist Church; checking out their sanctuary and talking prices and what not. Oh and we have a good idea of what we want out invites to look like! Not really on the list for this month, but oh well. It's something. Which right now is a lot, since we have nothing.

That's just a quick recap. Like I said, the month is almost over and I really have not done anything off my goal list...but luckily I still have 5 days...I bet if I really try, I can get a good part accomplished. And if not, there is always next month!

No comments: