Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February Was a Bust; March Madness is here

I honestly got very, very little done in February. Probably even less than what was accomplished in January. I won't go through the whole list, mainly because it's depressing. But here's what did happen:

For fun: I almost finished reading Are You There Vodka, It's me, Chelsea.
Got to hang out with Amy and Jonathan, Chris and Kittie, and both our moms.
For home: We did a really decent job of keeping up with the house chores, this can always be
improved though.
For health: I drank lots of water.
For wedding: We went to bridal shows.
We got photographer options
Figured out DJ
Sorta talked to our florist.

Considering how short of a month February is, I would say this is a decent job, right??


Now time for March Madness! I'm not going to be quite as ambitious..so hopefully I can be more successful. Maybe it will work.

Fun: Finish my book and start, hopefully finish another
Have cook-out with friends

DIY: Make new wreaths for my door!!!!

Home: Keep up with chores
Put away winter clothes
Organize closets
Get recycle organized and taken care of

Health: Keep drinking water
I MUST USE THE WII FIT!
Start taking Lola for walks

Wedding: I MUST BOOK VENUES!!
Catch up on planning
Buy stuff for invitations
Go to Bradley Florists
Passports

My main focus is getting caught back up on our wedding planning. Which means reworking my monthly to-do list for that. Hopefully this month we can actually start booking some stuff and setting the big things in stone. I would really like that. I would really like my wedding to happen. And NO MORE STRESS! Ready, Set, Go!

No comments: