Monday, May 21, 2012

May Celebrations

There are lots of days to be thankful for this month. Let's start with Mother's Day.

 
Janet Landis (Nana)

Jo Anne O'Dell (Mother in Law)
Jeanette Landis (Mom)
I am so lucky to have each of these women in my life. They have cared and nurtured me, as well as Josh. Because of their constant support, we are who are  and we can never say thank you enough. We love you Moms and Nana. 

Next up was Alpha Delta Pi's founders day. 



On May 15, 1851, Alpha Delta Pi was founded. In August of 2004, I became a member of ADPi. This amazing group of women helped me through college, and I have a great REMARKABLE group of friends from my time in the organization. Our bond is deeper than one could imagine. We have laughed, cried, and laughed some more. I don't think I need to say much more. 

In 1851, we invented the sorority. Your welcome. 

And now for a few birthdays:

My Mom
May 20

My Adopted Big Diamond
Sarah Adcox (McKinley)
May 21

We became friends by coincidence. But we were definitely meant to be. 

My Dad
May 22 

He loves spending time with "his girls".


I love each of you and hope you have/ had a wonderful, beautiful Birthday!!!




















No comments: