Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April Goals

Anybody know what happened to April??? I swear it was just the beginning of April and I had tons of plans for the month. Next thing I know, I wake up one morning and it's already MAY??? Holy man. Well....what did get done?? Let's review.

ME:
-Read more. (I obviously can't get an exact number of books read, so we'll try just reading more this month) 
I have definitely been reading more. Not only did I finish The Carrie Diaries, but I also got half way through  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Hooray for me!! 
-Wake up in the A.M. and get movin'
....ha
-Limit to 1 soda product a day  
Lots and lots of water for this lil girl. Although I suppose that if I have a cup of coffee, a soda, and maybe some sweet tea some days..that kinda defeats the one soda a day purpose doesn't it???? Sssshhhh...don't tell though, it's still just one soda a day! -Start trying to eat better
Sorta kinda...we have been cooking a lot at home lately...but I still have days where McDonald's is my best friend...plus eating at work a whole lot. 
-Work-outs (check back for more about this)
Hahaha...we all saw I only posted one week of work-outs. You can figure this out on your own. 

US:
-Date night with Josh (even if at home)
Since we've been cooking a lot more, that means staying home with each other and just having quality time. It's perfect.
-Be patient with each other
This one was definitely tested this month...he was home for 2 weeks straight. No work. Which meant I worked..and that was the only money coming in...I was really nervous, but we did alright..totally cut back on going out..and Josh really did a lot around the house, and with my Dad. I truly think it was for the best, we learned to communicate a little better..and be patient and helpful. We definitely turned a negative into a positive.
HOME:
-Clean and organize the dining room
-Redo dining room chairs
-Make Lola's doggie bed
I promise these things WILL get done....one day....-2 new recipes
And they were pretty darn good. Check them out! Beef Stroganoff and Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops
FUN:
-Visit Josh's family at the end of the month
-Dinner with friends
All about our fun.
-Lunch with one of the girls

MONEY:
-Save 25% of weekly earnings
-Pay off one credit card
Still doing really well with these. Keeping the bills list down..and debt even lower. Love it. 


Ok, so what...9 out of 16?? I'll take it. 


No comments: