Monday, March 26, 2012

An Apology

I feel compelled to go ahead and apologize to you all. March has been crazy around here, however we haven't really gotten anything done around the house. With all the crazy weather, and at the same time absolutely gorgeous weather, we have been playing more than doing chores and goals. We also have been working more this month than ever it seems. Josh and I each had huge St. Patrick's Day parties at both bars. It was insane, and I am so glad that the holiday only comes around once a year. I swear, big holidays like that, it takes me at least a month to recoup from it. So, my friends. I am sorry I have not updated or probably won't have much to say about the month of March at the end of month. However, we are planning big things for April and hopefully lots of changes for us. Hopefully you can forgive me. I promise, I will be better.

No comments: