Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Goals

Considering the fact that it is currently March 11...I figured it would be a good time to put up my goals and see if maybe I can get something done this month. I kinda have a feeling this spring forward time change thing is going to mess up my ideas and plans for the month though. Stupid time change....

HOME
-Finish kitchen organization and continue it on through to the dining room.
-Make a little bed for my Lola Dog
-Redo dining room chairs **fingers crossed**

COOKING
-2 new recipes
-1 new dessert
-1 family favorite


ME
-Read 1 book and at least START a new book
-Wake up and get movin' in the mornings...NO MORE SLEEPING ALL DAY!
-Continue with 4 glasses of water a day...maybe even kick it up a notch to....5!

FUN
-Dinner/ Lunch with 2 friends
-Date night with Josh
-10 fun pictures


MONEY
-Save 25% of weekly earnings
-Pay off one credit card


ok...so not a whole lot has changed from last month...but maybe that's a good thing! That way I can ease into this new Spring/Summer schedule and be super ready and refreshed for what the seasons bring us. Yeah? Yeah. Let's do it!

No comments: