Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

Josh and I were lucky enough to have off for Thanksgiving together. Normally we go to his parents house in Helen, GA to celebrate, but this year, because I had to work the day before and Josh had to work the day after, his parents came to our house. It was really great that they took the day off from the shop (they own a little art store in downtown Helen) and made the 3 hour trip to come see us, and our new home. Oh, and of course the girls. And, I go to show off my mad cooking skills by staying in the kitchen all day long. But isn't that the fun of Thanksgiving??? It really wasn't so bad. I had everything prepped and ready to be put into the oven or stove top whenever we were close to dinner, so it really saved me from going completely nuts, plus I got to spend time with the fam. And of course, the only pictures I have are of the food, who thinks to get pictures of people anymore?? Not this girl. I should make a mental note to take more pictures of US and not just food and the girls. Maybe next year?
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Looks delicious, huh? Well it was. ha. Sorry, no left overs.


No comments: