Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cookin' Up a Storm

I know you all have been awaiting what was on the books last week for our dinners. So here's what we had (and even if you weren't waiting to take a look into our new favorite meals, too bad. You're still gonna see...that is, if you continue reading. Which I hope you do.)


Sunday:
           entree: grilled steaks
           sides: corn on the cob and grilled veggies



Monday:
            entree: teryaki beef shiskabobs
            sides: baked potatoes


Tuesday:
            entree: meatloaf
            sides: mashed potatoes and veggies


Wednesday:
                 entree: chicken bot boi


Thursday:
              entree: crockpot Italian chicken and pasta


Friday:
         entree: philly stuffed peppers
         sides: fajita rice


Saturday:
             left overs

Looks tasty. Right? Well it was. So be jealous.

I feel like I'm getting really good at this meal planning thing. It would be super fantastic if my schedules were made more than 2 weeks at a time, that way I could maybe plan a whole month at one time. Then, instead of going to the store once a week (which just to be frank can give me a huge headache. I'm there for at least an hour just so I can find the best deals) I can go on one big shopping spree in the beginning of the month. And speaking of all of that, now that I'm getting good at planning the food...somebody PLEASE help me to find the best deals. Where do you go to shop, where do you go to get coupons.....anything that helps, share your knowledge. I've been doing pretty well in keeping our costs down, but any way I can lower it even more, the better it will be! Please, and thank you!








  

1 comment:

SarahKL said...

Great job with all the homemade meals!! I am not good at couponing either but southernsavers.com is a great place to see all the deals.