Monday, June 4, 2012

June Goals

This month I will NOT be doing any goals. There could possibly be big changes around our household, and until we figure everything out, I don't want to make too many big plans for around the house. Have no worries dear friends, I will keep you posted when we are ready to let everyone know...everything is good and we are happy and healthy. I don't want to freak anybody out.  But we will be spending a lot of time with each other and hopefully with friends and family to make this a really good month. Hopefully I will resume my goal setting behavior in July....and with fingers crossed, some things will get done around here...but I'm not really counting on it!

That's all for now, I'm really hoping that within a week we can start letting everybody in and I won't have to be so vague anymore. Just be thinking about us, pass us a lot of good vibes, and keep fingers crossed. We would really appreciate it!

1 comment:

SarahKL said...

Love you, my sweet friend! I hope everything gets better and please know I'm praying for you guys.

And I think it's a GREAT idea to take off a month! Hope you have a WONDERFUL June!!