Monday, June 18, 2012

what's been cookin'??


What's been for dinner, you ask?? Well, we have been cookin' up some good stuff here at the O'Dell household. And when I say  we, I really mean me. Except for Tuesday. Tuesday Josh cooked...well grilled. Which is cooking for him.Ok, so here's what's been on the menu:


  • Monday: we were on our own for dinner. i had to be at work at 2, so that didn't really leave a whole lot of time precook anything for dinner. oops.



  • Tuesday:

            entree- grilled pork ribs
            sides- pasta salad
                     baby veggie medley



  • Wednesday: 

                entree- stove top chicken (crock pot)

  • Thursday:

             entree- Mexican lasagna


  • Friday: out to eat!



  • Saturday: left overs
I really didn't do that much cooking this week, but with working all but 2 days of Riverbend; I really didn't have a whole lot of time. We are really proud of ourselves for keeping this up 2 weeks in a row now, and I have even started pre-making stuff for Josh's lunches. But more on all of that later!



No comments: