Monday, April 9, 2012

April Birthdays

There are a lot of special people that have their birthdays in April. I wish I could spend each day with these wonderful friends and family, but unfortunately I can not.  But each of you are always in my thoughts and I love you all very much.You bring laughter and smiles to my life and without any of you, I would not be who I am or where I am. I wish we could spend more time together, but when we do see each other it's like no time has ever past. I hope you all have the most memorable and fantastic birthday, I love you all!




Katie Herndon, April 2. 

BFF Jill, Penis Fish. Words can not, and will never, be able to express how much I love your face. But these pictures help. I had the best time picking these pictures, I could have made a whole post filled with pictures of us. WAAAY too many to choose from. I laughed. I laughed a lot. 

     


     






 
Mom O'Dell, April 7
I couldn't ask for a better Mother-in-Law. Since the first day I met Josh's mom, I was a part of her family. She is sweet, loving, and nurturing. And if it weren't for her, Josh would not the man he is





Ashley Pirkle, April 21
We've been friends since first grade. No matter what, I know there will be lots of laughter when we are together. And even still act like 6 six year olds most of the time. I wish I had more pictures of us from earlier days on my computer, but there are definitely some classics. You are the best and Mason is so lucky to have a mom like you. Loves!





Amy Horne, April 28.

I love your face. You and I have been through a whole lot of fun times, sad times, and some of the best memories of our lives. We became friends by chance, but I am sure lucky that it happened. I can't wait to see what else is in store for our friendship. You da best. 









HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL! 




 

No comments: