Monday, April 9, 2012

Working Out- Week 1

Here's my recap of my first week at doing this work out thing. I slacked at the end of the week a little, but that's just because of work.

Sunday April 1: walked 1.6 miles in 30 minutes, burning 90 calories
                         used dance workout DVD for 30-45 minutes.
                       

Monday April 2: walked 1.7 miles in 28 minutes, burning 99.4 calories
                           used my Wii Fit for 30 minutes

Tuesday April 3: During the day: walked 1.309 miles in 22 minutes, burning 74.6 calories
                          During the night at work: walked .954 mile with a total of 23.5 minutes, and burned 54.4
                          calories.

Wednesday April 4: walked 1.375 miles in 23 minutes, burning 78.4 calories
                               did crunches, bicycle spins, push-ups, and some stretches for 30-45 minutes

Thursday April 5: During the day: walked 1.309 miles in 22 minutes, burning 74.6 calories
                            used the Wii Fit for 30 minutes
                           During the night at work: walked 1.274 miles with a total of 33 minutes walking time, and
                            burned 72.7 calories

Friday and Saturday I forgot to take the pedometer to work, but I'm guessing I walked about a mile and burned probably 50-60 calories each night.

I haven't really started a food journal yet, but I intend to. This week I did really well by not going for fast food, and trying to make healthier choices when picking my dinners, especially at work. And I have been sticking to my  one soda product a day and being really really good about only drinking water after that.  I have yet to weigh myself since using the Wii Fit on Thursday, but as of Thursday morning I dropped 4 lbs. AMAZING!

Hopefully I can keep this up!




No comments: